Based in Seattle, WA
Steam (PC / MAC)
Roundguard is a bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics, lots of loot, and a randomized castle full of oddballs. Press your luck against hordes of dangerously cute monsters and challenging roguelike elements in this all-round bouncy adventure! If you love roguelikes & Peggle, then Roundguard is for you.
We bounced a few ideas off each other and got the ball rolling in March 2017. Drawing inspiration from the physics-based fun of Peggle, the strategy and surprise of classic roguelikes, and the quirky humor of Adventure Time and the Adventure Zone, we've created the bounciest "dungeon-baller" the world has ever seen.
- Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball physics based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
- Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, or the Wizard, each with their own unique skills, items, and bad jokes to roll your eyes at.
- Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, the world map and every level are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed. It’s a new experience every time.
- Permadeath with Benefits: Each time you die, you’ll have a chance to bring a special trinket with you on your next run to help even the odds. The more gold you grab before dying, the better your chances to collect one of the most powerful trinkets for your next run.
- A Cast of Oddballs: Chat with the castle’s colorful cast to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
- Lots of Loot: Over 100 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities. Rare and legendary items have randomly chosen bonus properties, so each one feels special.
- Show Off Your Skills: Compete on the leaderboards and try to master all the challenging, rule-bending relics.
PAX West 2019 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Wondrous alchemy..." - Daniel Tack, Game Informer
- "Like Peggle had a baby with Diablo! It's an awesome dungeon-balling adventure!" - Jason Kapalka, Co-Founder of PopCap
- "The PAX 10" - PAX West, Seattle, 2018
- "Indie Awards Showcase Finalist" - MomoCon, Atlanta, 2019
- "Best Casual Game Award" - Dreamhack, Dallas, 2019
- "Indie MEGABOOTH Official Selection" - PAX West, Seattle, 2019
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Wonderbelly Games
Wonderbelly Games is a Seattle-based independent game studio made up of Andrea Roberts and Kurt Loidl. We follow our hearts and our guts to make the tastiest games.
More information on Wonderbelly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer / Artist