Based in Seattle, WA
Steam (PC / MAC)
A bouncy physics-based roguelite with a cast of oddballs, procedural dungeons, and lots of loot. Like if Peggle played D&D in the basement.
The ball started rolling in March 2017. We bounced a few ideas off each other… and it was all downhill from there.
- Intuitive physics-based gameplay.
- Play as three different classes (Warrior, Sorcerer, and Rogue) with unique skills, weapons, armor, and trinkets to mix and match.
- Roll a new procedural dungeon on every run.
- Explore different enemy biomes and discover special rooms hiding treasure and rare elite monsters.
- Chat with the castle’s ridiculous crew to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
- Compete on the leaderboards and stream the game with integrated Twitch interactivity for added chaos.
PAX 10 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected for The PAX 10 2018" One of "the ten best indie games in regard to gameplay and overall fun-factor" according to a panel of 50 industry experts.
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Wonderbelly Games
Wonderbelly is a Seattle-based independent game studio made up of Andrea Roberts and Kurt Loidl. We follow our hearts and our guts to make the tastiest games.
More information on Wonderbelly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Designer / Artist